It seems that you are drinking sufficient amounts of water!
Drinking enough water is the key to get your body started for success.
It is essential for all our body processes to function properly.
Even though you are drinking enough water now, it’s very easy to fall back to old habits.
To help you to continue drinking 2+ litres of water make sure you have a reminder. One that – just by looking at it you are reminded – that it’s time to drink more water.
Some tricks to keep you going:
- Try drinking 1 cup of water right when you wake up! This is easy to remember if you prepare 1 cup the night before and keep it next to your bed.
- Target to finish at least 1 litre (4 cups) of water before 12 pm (or before lunch time), and the remaining amount before going to bed.
- Remember to keep the bottle close to you, or you may find it easier to have one for home, and one for work, and maybe even one in your car (especially if you have long commutes).
Here are some tools and resources that you may find helpful:
This bottle has Bluetooth Smart wireless technology with a range of up to 75 feet.
Hydration calculator calculates your recommended water intake based on custom or recommended hydration goals. Measures the intake of liquids while providing real-time temperature readings.
Charts and graphs daily, weekly and monthly hydration goals. With up to 12 days of battery life. Click below for the affiliate link.
This is another Smart Water Bottle that goes a step further:
Hidrate Spark 2.0 tracks your water intake.
Connects via bluetooth to hydration app.
Syncs with Fitbit, Apple Watch & more.
Glows to remind you to stay hydrated.
If you are not comfortable with the technology, all you really need is a simple water bottle with graduations, so you know how much you are actually drinking. I prefer getting at least a 1 litre scaled water bottle. Remember to keep the bottle close to you and finish it before noon, and then refill to finish the second one before going to bed. Click below for the affiliate link.
Additional Readings that may help you:
- How much water do you actually need
- Are you drinking too much caffeine?
- Coconut oil: To Eat of Not to Eat?
Hope this helped, please let me know: What are some of the tactics you will start using today?
PS. You are reading this if you have already signed up to receive step-by-step tricks that help you lose weight and/or manage your health conditions. This is the 3rd step in the email series, if you are not already signed-up, enter your email here to get started from the beginning.