Eat healthy this Ramadan and every other Ramadan! We have created an ebook with tips and resources to help you meal plan your way to a healthy fast.
- Have you experienced headaches, dizziness or heartburn during your fasts in
- Did – low energy levels, tea/coffee withdrawals or smoking withdrawals – ever stop
you from having a productive month of Ramadan?
- Do you try to drink as much water as your bladder can hold before Fajr or before
- Do you feel you tend to spend most of your time preparing meals instead of
spending time in Ibaadah?
- Are you at risk of high cholesterol or diabetes and want to learn how to eat healthy
- Would you like to manage your body weight and health during this Ramadan?
If you have answered yes to any of these questions, you will find this guide helpful.
This guide is designed to help you and your family find healthful and ready-to-use strategies
to apply daily in preparation for the long fasts in Ramadan.
I have compiled the answers to your questions and all other relevant information you need for this Ramadan in an e-book. This e-book has:
- Ramadan Meal Planning Guide;
- Portion Control Guidelines with ideas & suggestions for your Iftaar, dinner and Sahoor!
- Recipes Makeovers for common Ramadan food items (like Falooda, Samosa, Kabsa, etc),
- Grocery Shopping Guide, and
- Fridge and Pantry arrangement shortcuts,
and much more – all in one place. You can download and refer back to it as often as you like while you plan this Ramadan and all your future Ramadans’ menus.
Limited time offer at $12.99 until June 24th, 2017
100% Satisfaction 30-day money back Guarantee. Simply email me if you are not satisfied and I will refund your money!