Thank you for answering truthfully to my question!
It seems that you are struggling with drinking enough water.
Don’t worry, we are all in the same boat, we all tend to forget. Water is one of the easiest things to forget.
The trick is to have a reminder, one that just by looking at it you are reminded that it’s time to drink more water.
If you are only drinking 500 ml or less, then your target would be to reach 1 litre in about 2 weeks. Do you think you will be able to do it?
- Go slow, start by adding 1 cup (250 ml) more to your current intake.
- One easy way to do this is by drinking 1 cup of water right when you wake up! This is easy to remember if you prepare 1 cup the night before and keep it next to your bed.
- Target to finish a 1 litre water bottle before 6pm (or before leaving from work)
- Remember to keep the bottle close to you, or you may find it easier to have one for home, and one for work, and maybe even one in your car (especially if you have long commutes).
PS. You are reading this if you have already signed up to receive step-by-step tricks that help you lose weight and/or manage your health conditions. This is the 3rd step in the email series, if you are not already signed-up, enter your email here to get started from the beginning.
Here are some tools and resources that you may find helpful:
This bottle has Bluetooth Smart wireless technology with a range of up to 75 feet.
Hydration calculator calculates your recommended water intake based on custom or recommended hydration goals. Measures the intake of liquids while providing real-time temperature readings charts and graphs daily, weekly and monthly hydration goals. With up to 12 days of battery life. Click below for the affiliate link.
This is another Smart Water Bottle that goes a step further:
Hidrate Spark 2.0 tracks your water intake.
Connects via bluetooth to hydration app.
Syncs with Fitbit, Apple Watch & more.
Glows to remind you to stay hydrated.
If you are not comfortable with the technology, all you really need is a simple water bottle with graduations, so you know how much you are actually drinking.
I prefer getting at least a 1 litre scaled water bottle. Remember to keep the bottle close to you and finish it before the day ends. Click below for the affiliate link.
Additional Readings that may help you:
- How much water do you actually need
- Are you drinking too much caffeine?
- How to get rid of headaches fast (dehydration)
Hope this helped, please let me know: What are some of the tactics you will start using today?
Do you want to get emails today on helping you lose weight and/or stay on track of your health goals? Sign-up here if you haven’t already done so.