Download and Print the following forms to bring to your appointments:
- Doctor’s Referral form – Ask your healthcare provider to complete and sign this form. (Recommended)
- Assessment, Food Log & Waiver Form (must complete and send before first visit)
Other Forms and Worksheets to stay on track:
- 3-Day Food Log – Use this form to keep track for your food intake, use this to understand what makes you eat. Bring this to your next appointment to discuss with your dietitian.
- Goal Worksheet – This will be provided with your first appointment, however you can download and print as many of these forms you like as you make new goals. Make sure you graduate from your first few goals before making new ones.
- Canada’s Food Guide – Print this guide to learn about the amounts of servings of each food group you need for your age and gender.